Why Givens? Our team members have diverse backgrounds and experiences but unite with their passion for serving older adults in Western North Carolina. A focus on residents, helping them feel at home and vital to the community, is what sets our work environment and communities apart.
We also have some pretty great benefits:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost (Free basic/traditional coverage!)
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO) w/ instant access to 5 PTO days + accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Fast-growing organization with tons of opportunities for career growth
- Plus many more!
Givens Gerber Park, a nonprofit affordable housing retirement community in Asheville NC, is seeking a full-time Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. If you are a self-starter passionate about working with seniors and growing your career as a Marketing Coordinator in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Market Building 60 at Givens Gerber Park, develop and cultivate relationships with future and current residents
- Manage leads, collect applications, and provide administrative support
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle appropriately
- Greet prospective residents, work on qualification paperwork, and professionally tour apartments and amenities
- Prepares and qualifies applicants for manager’s approval
- Design, build, and maintain a social media presence
- Measure, report, and optimize the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Inspect apartments to ensure they are move-in ready
- Correctly completes lease applications and assists in verifications
- Performing administrative and organizational tasks as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing, social services, or health and human services degrees preferred
- HUD/Tax Credit/Affordable Housing certifications/Fair Housing and Section 504/ADA Certifications preferred or willing to acquire
- The ability to handle frequent interruptions
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and various computer programs
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with residents, the public, and co-workers
- Experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
Compensation is competitive and based on your experience and skillset and includes our comprehensive benefits package!
Still curious about what Givens is all about? It's kind of a long story, but at our core, we're a senior housing organization with a lot of heart and committed to providing housing to seniors of all socioeconomic backgrounds across WNC. We already have four communities (two life plan communities and two affordable communities) with plans for many more in the coming years.