Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Highland Farms, a nonprofit continuing care retirement community in Black Mountain, is hiring full-time and part-time dining servers. Experience is preferred but not required. Our friendly and supportive dining team provides training for all new hires. The schedules for this position are 11am - 8pm for full-time and 4pm - 8pm for part-time.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and setting up dining areas for service
- Keeping the dining room clean
- Resetting the dining room after service
- Assisting in carryout meals as necessary
- Providing excellent meal service to residents and their guests
- Handle and operate equipment in the assigned area
Added plus if the candidate has experience:
- Knowledge of standards for food handling and preparation
- Waiting tables
- Interacting with older adults
Compensation: $13.50 - $15.50 per hour based on experience, plus our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of January 27, 2022. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.