Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Shift differential pay
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
- Over 5 miles of hiking trails to explore and access to our state-of-the-art wellness center
- Plus so much more!
Givens Estates Health Center, a leading nonprofit skilled nursing facility in Asheville, is hiring a full-time Restorative Aide (CNA). This a vital position that performs a full range of nursing rehabilitative treatments and procedures to provide quality care and support to our residents,
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Receives resident information and assignment from therapy team or DON/Supervisor
- Performs resident rehabilitation exercises, i.e., range of motion, restorative feeding
- Assists in ADL’s retraining program
- Complete appropriate documentation
- Follows established procedures for protecting residents’ rights;
- Certification as a Nurse Aide I and registered with the North Carolina Department of Facility Services Nurse Aide Registry;
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification or ability to obtain.
- Willing to obtain additional training in restorative nursing care techniques relating to range of motion (ROM), ambulation, exercise, restorative feeding, adaptive devices, etc.
Compensation: $16 - $18 per hour plus our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of January 27, 2022. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.