Join our team and benefit from:
- $1000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- On-sight meal & uniform allowances
- Paid time off (PTO) & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
- Beautiful campus, great location, miles of hiking trails, and so much more!
The Dining Team at Givens Estates Health Center, a nonprofit skilled nursing facility, is hiring a full-time Dining Server/Dietary Aide. This is a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our residents, visitors, and fellow team members every day. Experience is preferred but not required. If it's your first job or you're a seasoned pro, we'll happily show you the ropes in a supportive and inclusive environment.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and setting up dining areas for service
- Keeping the dining room clean
- Resetting the dining room after service
- Assisting in carryout meals as necessary
- Providing excellent meal service to residents and their guests
- Handle and operate equipment in the assigned area
Added plus if the candidate has experience with:
- Standards for food handling and preparation
- Waiting tables
- Interacting with older adults
Compensation: $15 – $16 per hour based on experience
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law.