Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
- Plus many more!
Givens Estates, a premier nonprofit continuing care retirement community, is hiring a full-time Environmental Services Administrative Assistant. This position reports to the Environmental Services Director, and the schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5pm. If you are a self-starter passionate about growing your career as an Administrative Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Receive environmental services requests by telephone, email, and in-person
- Prepare, track, and manage work orders within the property management software
- File and maintain facility records (inspections, certifications, etc.)
- Prepare Environmental Services payroll and schedules
- Provide support to the Environmental Services team, including creating correspondence and reports and assisting with special projects
- Perform administrative and organizational tasks as assigned
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED, added plus if the candidate has a college degree
- The ability to handle frequent interruptions
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, and various computer programs
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt with minimal supervision
Compensation is competitive and based on your experience and skillset and includes our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law. This mandate does not apply to employees working in independent living or home care.