Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
- Plus many more!
Givens Gerber Park, an affordable senior housing rental community in Asheville, is hiring a full-time Resident Services Coordinator with an eagerness to learn, offer guidance and assistance, and develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
At Givens Gerber Park, our team members come from various backgrounds and disciplines yet join together with one passion: to serve Asheville's older population. When we serve, we do so with our whole hearts and with a clear mind. In collaboration with the Support Services Team, the Resident Services Coordinator will have a unique opportunity to channel their knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience in a meaningful way that directly impacts the lives of our low to moderate-income residents.
What you'll do:
- Creating, implementing, and coordinating supportive service delivery to residents
- Actively build and maintain relationships with residents and community partners to ensure Givens Gerber Park resident's access to needed support and services
- Work with the Support Services team to assess complex resident housing and wellness challenges and implement care navigation plans for successful outcomes. This may include working with the community nurse to address wellness and social needs.
- Work with the Supportive Services team to create on-site programming to empower residents' in achieving self-sufficiency (may include, but not limited to: support groups, client advocacy, coordinating on-site Manna food program, resident activities, and other activities to decrease isolation)
- Work with Management in eviction prevention mediation to resolve issues and retain qualified residents
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Services, Human Services or a related field OR equivalent work experience
- Experience working with the senior/disabled population with a good understanding of conditions related to aging, cognitive decline, and mental health issues
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Show initiative within a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Multitask while providing exemplary customer service
Compensation is competitive and based on your experience and skillset and includes our comprehensive benefits package!