Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO), Uniform allowance, & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
The Dining Services Department at Givens Highland Farms in Black Mountain is hiring part-time and full-time Dishwashers to join our growing team. Experience is preferred, but not required. We train all our team members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform service work to attain sanitary dishwashing procedures
- Cleaning of equipment
- Organizing and setting up the dish room area
- Assisting in the assembly and completion of meals
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen
- Handling equipment in assigned area
Added plus if the candidate has:
- Knowledge of food handling and preparation
- Experience in a fast-paced kitchen
Compensation: $13.50 - $15.50 per hour, plus our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law.