Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Shift differential pay for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Highland Farms, a nonprofit continuing care retirement community in Black Mountain, is seeking a part-time Campus Nurse/Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for evening shift, 3pm - 11pm. Every other weekend is required. This is a unique position that reports directly to the Home Care Coordinator and provides the care and support needed for our residents to live independently in their homes and community.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of resident care using appropriate nursing practices
- Administering medication
- Ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment for residents
Qualified candidates must be a North Carolina Licensed Practical Nurse
Added plus if the candidate has one year of experience working with older adults.
Compensation: $22.50 – $28 per hour based on skills & experience, plus shift differential pay and our comprehensive benefits package!