Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Referral bonus program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Highland Farms Health Care Center, a five-star skilled nursing facility in Black Mountain, is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for evening shifts, 3pm-11pm. We have full-time and part-time positions available.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting nurses in the care of residents
- Transferring and transporting residents
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Use of gait belt and proper body mechanics
Qualified candidates will have:
- North Carolina CNA License or is currently enrolled in a CNA training course
- Current CPR/Heimlich maneuver certification
Entry pay will commensurate with experience: $14 - $16.75, plus our comprehensive benefits package!