Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- On-sight meal & uniform allowances
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
The Dining Services Team at Givens Estates Health Center has an immediate need for full-time and part-time Dietary Aides/Servers with an eagerness to learn. Experience is preferred but not required. We provide training and support to all our team members.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and setting up dining areas for service
- Keeping the dining room clean
- Resetting the dining room after service
- Assisting in carryout meals as necessary
- Providing excellent meal service to residents and their guests
- Handle and operate equipment in the assigned area
Added plus if the candidate has experience with:
- Standards for food handling and preparation
- Waiting tables
- Interacting with older adults
Rate of pay starting at $14 per hour!