Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO), uniform allowance, & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
- Voluntary access to COVID-19 vaccines
Givens Highland Farms, a continuing care retirement community in Black Mountain, is hiring a full-time permanent position with the Grounds Landscape Crew as a Landscape Technician. Experience is preferred but not required. We are willing to train motivated candidates!
Responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- General grounds maintenance, repair, and landscape services
- Assisting with maintenance renovation crews as needed
- Assisting in maintaining supply and storerooms
- Maintaining grounds equipment
- Responding to after-hour emergencies as needed and participating in the "on-call" process with other team members
Qualified candidates will have:
- A valid NC driver's license
- Exemplary work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to work in extreme weather conditions
Added plus if the candidate has landscape management experience and professional use of power equipment such as mowers, string trimmers, and edgers.
Compensation: $15 per hour, plus our comprehensive benefits package!