Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Highland Farms in Black Mountain is seeking a full-time Campus Nurse/Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for 1st Shift, 7am - 3pm. Every other weekend is required. This is a unique position that reports directly to the Home Care Coordinator and provides the care and support needed for our residents to live independently in their homes and community.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of resident care using appropriate nursing practices
- Administering medication
- Ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment for residents
Qualified candidates must be a North Carolina Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
Added plus if the candidate has one year of experience working with older adults.
Entry pay will commensurate with experience: $20 - $27
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Temperature and symptom screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Voluntary access to vaccines