Join our team and benefit from:
- $1000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- On-sight meal & uniform allowances
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
- Referral Bonus Program
The Dining Services Team at Givens Estates is hiring full-time and part-time Line Cooks for our three brand new dining venues plus our Assisted Living Dining!
- Market+Craft - casual dining with various options such as a bakery, hearth oven, sandwich, and salad stations
- Terrene - full-service restaurant that features a French Cooktop where patrons can interact with the chefs
- The Social Brew - a gathering place for drinks and light fare
- Assisted Living Dining - traditional venue where the residents are served restaurant-style meals in the community dining room or their apartments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the executive sous chef regarding recipe creation
- Improving the fine dining experience of residents
- Fulfilling catering orders for events on campus
Added plus if the candidate has 3-5 years of experience working in a fine/casual dining environment.
Compensation: $15.50 – $17.50 per hour based on skills & experience, plus our comprehensive benefits package!