Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO) & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Estates is seeking a part-time Wellness Associate to join our Life Enrichment team. The schedule for this position will vary some, but generally, it will be Saturday (8am - 12pm) and 3 TBD weekdays (1pm - 6pm) for an average of about 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining all areas in a safe, secure, clean, and orderly manner
- Monitoring resident, team member, and guest safety while using the pool and exercise room
- Conducting the Wellness Assessment (Orientation) required of each resident before utilizing the Wellness Center
- Completing equipment orientations requested by residents and managing preformatted and custom-made workout sheets
- Checking, maintaining, and balancing pool chemicals
- Washing, folding and distributing towels and sheets
- Identifying the safety and efficacy of exercise to a specific population, i.e., orthopedic impaired, diabetic, etc.
- Knowledge and application of emergency policies and/or procedures of the exercise room, aquatics area, and aerobics studio
- Enforce maintenance guidelines for strength training equipment, cardiovascular equipment, as well as other areas of the exercise room in accordance with the policies and/or procedures and the equipment manufacturers
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Certifications or be able to obtain them. We can assist with the process!
Added plus if the candidate has other relevant licenses/certifications and/or experience working with older adults
Compensation: $14 - $15 per hour based on skills & experience