Join our team and benefit from:
- $1000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- On-sight meal & uniform allowances
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Estates, in partnership with AB Tech, is excited to announce a new Culinary Apprenticeship Program!
Apprentices will receive hands-on training in all aspects of the foodservice industry and culinary operations from our experienced Chefs and Line Cooks while gaining quality education through AB Tech's Culinary Studies Certificate course work. Givens will cover the certification costs and provide flexible scheduling around the curriculum. We even complete your Sanitation & Safety Course credits on-site through ServSafe!
No experience necessary, and candidates will receive incremental pay increases during this program as they meet specified hours worked requirements and again at the completion of the program.
- Candidates must be 18 years old or older
- Candidates must be high school graduates (or equivalent) and will be required to provide proof upon course registration with A-B Tech. We can help guide you through the registration process
- Candidates must be able to perform the physical functions of the position (with or without a reasonable accommodation) of being able to pull, push, and move a minimum of 25 pounds.