At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
The Dining Services Team at Givens Estates is hiring full-time and part-time Line Cooks for our three brand new dining venues plus a production kitchen!
- Market+Craft - a modern bistro-style eatery
- Terrene - a fine-dining restaurant
- The Social Brew - a gathering place for drinks and light fare
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the executive sous chef regarding recipe creation
- Improving the fine dining experience of residents
- Fulfilling catering orders for events on campus
Added plus if the candidate has 3-5 years of experience working in a fine/casual dining environment.
Compensation: $14 – $16 per hour - based on experience
- Three major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
- ServSafe Certification and Renewal
- Uniform Allowance