At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities’ value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Givens Estates is accepting applications for a full-time permanent position with the Grounds Team as Turf Crew Leader. The schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday, from 7am to 5:30pm.
Responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Leadership over the turf crew with management of the turf crew activities including mowing, edging, pesticide application and fertilization as part of an organic turf management program, leaf removal, etc.
- Knowledge and support of the integrated pest management program
- The daily upkeep of campus grounds, turf, and plant installation and maintenance
- Assist with the management of contract labor and contractors, coordinate related tasks with other crews
- Snow removal
Qualified candidates will have
- Related degrees/certificates or a minimum of 2 years field experience
- Exemplary work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to work in extreme weather conditions
Entry pay will commensurate with experience and include a comprehensive benefits package.
- Three major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products