At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Givens Estates Health Center is seeking a full-time Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) with excellent management and organizational skills to lead our team of nursing professionals and oversee resident care.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise a team of nurses and medical personnel to deliver quality patient care
- Interview, hire, and train team members and monitor their performance
- Manage nursing staff schedules and workloads
- Monitor and maintain nursing programs and activities in compliance with current policies and regulations
- Use your nursing skills and knowledge to advise in difficult or long term care situations
- Complete reporting and auditing requirements in a timely manner
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Current licensure as a registered nurse (RN) for the state of North Carolina
- 3-4 years of supervisory experience in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or clinic
- CPR and first aid certification
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Added plus if the candidate has a Bachelor's of Nursing (BSN), passion for helping older adults, improving team member performance, and delivering consistent care at our facility.
Salary will commensurate with experience and include a comprehensive benefits package.
- Three major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products