At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Our 5-star skilled nursing facility is seeking a full-time Admissions Coordinator to join the Health Services Life Enrichment Team at Givens Estates Health Center. This is a perfect opportunity for a compassionate self-starting professional committed to fostering a caring and inclusive environment.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with Givens Estates Social Workers and residents transitioning to skilled nursing
- Partnering with local hospital discharge planners and hospice and home health agencies
- Leading marketing efforts for Givens Estates Health Center to regional hospitals, assisted living facilities, physician offices, etc.
- Verifying insurance for skilled nursing coverage and ensure that the admission process runs smooth and efficient
- Working with residents and their families in addressing psychosocial and leisure needs with sensitivity and compassion
- Performing additional programming duties, as needed
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years of college experience in a related field
- Exceptional computer skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks with little to no supervision
Added plus if you have experience working in long term care!
Our full-time benefits include:
- A choice of three major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products