At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Our campus is growing, and so is our team! The Facility Services team at Givens Highland Farms has a full-time administrative assistant position available.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving maintenance requests by telephone, email, and in-person
- Preparing work orders
- Maintaining digital records in spreadsheets and databases
- Organizing and coordinating the activities of department personnel and outside contractors
- Prepare vendor invoices for payment
- Performing administrative and organizational tasks as assigned
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- The ability to handle frequent interruptions
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, and various computer programs
- Customer-service skills
Added plus if the candidate has a college degree.
Team members that work 20+ hours per week qualify for benefits which include:
- Two major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products