At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Our campus is growing, and so is our team! The Dining Services department at Givens Estates Wood Assisted Living has an immediate need for full-time servers with an eagerness to learn.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Organizing and setting up dining areas for service
• Keeping the dining room clean
• Resetting the dining room after service
• Assisting in carryout meals as necessary
• Providing excellent meal service to residents and their guests
• Handle and operate equipment in the assigned area
Added plus if the candidate has experience:
• Knowledge of standards for food handling and preparation
• Waiting tables
• Interacting with older adults
Join us on Thursday, November 5, at 10:30am or 3:00pm to hear about open positions on our team as well as hear from our esteemed staff about how Givens Estates has catapulted their culinary career. We will also share details related to our hiring process, the benefits associated with Givens Estates, and answer any questions you may have about a career with us.
Use this link to learn more & register now!