At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Givens Estates Wood Assisted Living has available positions for CNA/CMTs working full and part-time schedules from 3 pm – 11 pm. Every other weekend is required.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting nurses in the care of residents
- Transporting residents
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Administrating medication and following care plans
- Maintaining documentation
Qualified candidates will have:
- Completed the Certified Nursing Assistant training course
- Completed medication administration course with current certification
- Current listing with the Division of Facility Services Registry
- Current CPR/Heimlich maneuver certification
- A valid North Carolina driver’s license
Added plus if the candidate has passed medications with in the last 24 months to a minimum of 30 residents on a regular basis.
Team members that work 20+ hours qualify for benefits which include:
- Two major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products