At Givens, your work is more than just a job, it is a calling. Come join our family!
Givens Gerber Park is actively seeking a Resident Services Coordinator to join our Supportive Services Team. The Resident Service Coordinator is a key part of the team and is expected to perform the following essential functions:
- actively build and maintain relationships with residents and community partners to ensure Givens Gerber Park resident’s access to needed support and services;
- work with the team to create and implement on-site programming to promote residents’ achievement of self-sufficiency, including, but not limited to individual sessions, support groups client advocacy, resident activities, and other activities that decreases isolation and benefits quality of life for residents;
- and work with management in eviction prevention mediation to resolve issues and retain qualified residents.
The preferred candidate will have experience working with the senior/disabled population and a good understanding of conditions related to aging, cognitive decline, and mental health issues. A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services or other Human Services related degree is highly preferred.
Team Member Benefits
Team members that work 20+ hours qualify for benefits which include:
- Two major medical health insurance plans that include dental and vision care;
- paid time off accrual;
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution;
- educational assistance;
- and much more!